With the new release of Bond’s eEmpACT V17 staffing software, staffing firms can boost the productivity of their operation using one staffing software solution that includes both online onboarding and electronic invoicing.
Bond International Software, www.Bond-US.com, the global leader in recruiting and staffing software, is proud to announce that eEmpACT V17, the next generation staffing software solution, will be officially released following the Staffing Industry Analysts Executive Forum in Las Vegas, NV. With eEmpACT V17, staffing firms can access their front office including additional employee onboarding information as well as process payroll, electronic billing, and accounting GL/AP activities, all from a single system.
“We live in a world that is constantly on-the-go. Never before has the need to conduct business without paper been greater for staffing firms,” says Steve Taylor, CEO and President of Bond-US. “eEmpACT V17 provides the ultimate in onboarding workflow for staffing firms of any size. That directly translates to increased sales, improved client services and enhanced profits.”
Highlights from Bond’s eEmpACT V17 for commercial staffing firms include:
- Paperless Onboarding
- From I-9 and W-4 to direct deposit and uniform size, eEmpACT now integrates with the Efficient Hire solution from Efficient Forms, Inc. to offer both standard and customized electronic onboarding capability.
- Paperless Emailing of Invoices
- Staffing firms can save time and postage expenses by generating and now emailing customer invoices right from eEmpACT.
- Enhanced eConnect Web Portal
- Recruiters can stay connected to their talent pools with more frequent availability updates.
- Time approval notification enhancements will decrease approval timeframes and help ensure payroll processing is not delayed.
- Enhanced Resume Parsing
- Daxtra Resume Parser includes more detailed candidate profiles for improved matching capability.
- Operational Enhancements
- Direct customer feedback has contributed towards extensive enhancements in V17 that streamline front and back office processes including new reports for checkbook reconciliation and GL transaction details, options to keep checks to vendors separated per invoice, increased GL account visibility, mass assign and much more.
Staffing firms come under constant pressure to operate more efficiently, effectively and accurately – and stay one step ahead of the competition. Whether in the office, at home or on the run, eEmpACT V17 staffing software will enable them to successfully run their business operations without paper.
Adds Steve Taylor: “Bond is dedicated to delivering the most reliable, flexible and scalable technology infrastructure to empower businesses to develop and manage global workforces and sustain a long-term competitive advantage”.
For more information on Bond eEmpACT staffing software or to schedule a demonstration, call 800-318-4983.