Diamond Recruitment Services, the Industrial and Commercial specialists, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide Bond Adapt OnDemand, recruitment-specific CRM, via high-speed SaaS (Software as a Service).
Founded in 2009 by Donna Rogers, Diamond Recruitment Services have firmly established their position as a leading supplier to the UK Industrial sector; and in 2015 they expanded into the Commercial sector with unprecedented levels of business growth.
Kettering-based, with offices in Holywell and Wellingborough, Diamond Recruitment Services are 100% privately owned and have the flexibility to offer a full recruitment service or a tailored package utilising individually-requested areas of expertise. Working with their clients to help source the skills required to further the recovery of the UK Industrial and Commercial sectors, Diamond Recruitment Services are passionate about recruitment and committed to achieving the right results.
A growing Industrial client base, recent Commercial sector success and a move to larger premises prompted Diamond Recruitment Services to upgrade their recruitment software. A scalable cloud solution was required to support their mobile consultants and drive future growth plans. The look and feel of Bond Adapt, coupled with the logical nature of its tasks and workflows, resulted in the system becoming an early frontrunner in the agency’s review. Key features which helped solidify Diamond Recruitment Services’ decision to implement Adapt included:
- SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables Diamond Recruitment Services users to log-in and use Adapt wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – all Diamond Recruitment Services users may select from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Lead Generation – real-time business development dashboards within Adapt Studio enable Diamond Recruitment Services to effectively track leads and opportunities and grade their priority
- Adapt Temp Desk – colour-coded, drag and drop interface brings speed and efficiency to Temp bookings and will vastly reduce levels of admin for Diamond Recruitment Services
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling Diamond Recruitment Services users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in Adapt from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing Diamond Recruitment Services consultants to access Adapt via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move, 24/7
Paul Rogers, Director, Diamond Recruitment Services, comments, “Our vision is to become the number one staffing supplier throughout our sectors by constantly improving strategies and technologies whilst maintaining first-rate service levels. Growing and expanding as a business, the time was right to upgrade our recruitment software and Bond Adapt OnDemand impressed from the very first demonstration. The Adapt Studio dashboard system really is unique and it’s incredibly easy to use, as is the drag and drop Temp booking system. Adapt is a true all-round recruitment solution and we’re confident it will help us achieve even more and realise our vision for the future.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “With strong foundations in the Industrial sector and recent, very successful, expansion into the Commercial sector, Diamond Recruitment Services have certainly staked their claim to become the leading recruitment specialists in their marketplace. The experience and tenacity Diamond Recruitment Services bring to their work has already achieved great results and we’re delighted they have chosen Bond Adapt OnDemand to help take their business to the next level. By adding efficiencies throughout their processes and enabling their busy consultants to work remotely, Diamond Recruitment Services are set to achieve their vision. We’re looking forward to seeing what’s next for this exciting agency.”