Grosvenor Consulting, provider of recruitment and consultancy services to the global education market, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to deliver AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Central London-based Grosvenor Consulting provide specialist recruitment and consultancy services to schools, academies, universities, local authorities, ministries and a wide range of commercial companies across the education sector. Supporting organisations throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia since 2010, Grosvenor Consulting have built a solid reputation with clients and candidates alike through their commitment to fully understanding the challenges faced and delivering the best solutions, every time.
Experiencing continual business growth within a challenging market environment, Grosvenor Consulting resolved to take their business to the next level in 2017 and began reviewing recruitment software systems to help them do so. Previously using a basic CV database software, the team attended Recruitment Agency Expo and UK Recruiter events in order to compare systems and find the right fit to support their ambitious growth plans. Requiring fast and accurate CV parsing, social media job advertising and application, meaningful management reporting and seamless email integration to tangibly boost productivity, the Grosvenor Consulting team selected AdaptUX due to its strengths in these important areas. Key features of their implementation include:
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Active Reporting – meaningful business intelligence and management reporting tools delivered via graphical displays help inform strategies
- Burning Glass integration – seamless integration between AdaptUX and Burning Glass delivers users robust technology to help capture relevant information automatically and accurately from CVs
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
Joe Booth, Director, Grosvenor Consulting, comments, “With big plans for 2017, we attended a number of recruitment industry events this year and compared software systems with three words in mind – ‘minimal admin time’. Meaning we were looking for the fastest, most intuitive system to run our workflows and enable us to do even more on a daily basis. There are certainly some great systems on the market, from basic CRM databases to complicated, in-depth recruitment tools which can be daunting to approach, but the beauty of AdaptUX is as powerful as the system is, and its third party integrations are, that power is delivered in such a user-friendly way, it just feels really natural to use and we’re sure our consultants will make the most of it.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “In a short time, Grosvenor Consulting have provided the level of service and support within the global education sector to result in real business growth. From tendering to bid submission, contract mobilisation and effective project management, the agency have been instrumental in the success of many colleges and education businesses – facing and overcoming challenges and consistently delivering the right solutions. We are delighted Grosvenor Consulting have selected AdaptUX to take their successful business even further and we look forward to providing the technology to support their valuable work throughout 2017 and beyond.”