July 15th marked the anniversary of the announcement of the merging of our three US based operations, Adapt in Richmond VA, eEmpACT in Minneapolis and VCG in Atlanta. While the last year has been challenging the company has achieved and in some circumstances exceeded most of its goals. Thanks to all of our dedicated employees for helping us to make the progress we have.
While it is hard to believe that it has been a year since the announcement it is interesting to look back and see what we have accomplished, here are a few of the more notable achievements:
- We reorganized the company to take advantage of the deep talent and knowledge within the organization and improve our delivery and support processes and teams.
- We have revamped our development processes focusing on high quality and on-time delivery and we are seeing great results.
- We launched a new website highlighting our flagship products.
- We reorganized our support group and have seen our satisfaction numbers improve month over month.
- Our new Account Management team is up and running and engaging with our customers to insure that they have all the information they need on utilizing our great products as well as helping them achieve their product usage goals.
- We have rolled out a new, integrated phone system, email system and network which ties the company together as one.
- There have been several significant new product releases for Adapt, eEmpACT and Staffsuite with more on the horizon following our new Product Management methodologies.
- We have a new, enthusiastic sales team who are learning the products and representing the company in a professional manner selling what we can deliver.
- We achieved ISO27001 certification, the first staffing software company to do this.
- And let’s not forget the cross training that has taken place across the entire organization to get our product knowledge shared.
We are not done yet and will continue to strive to make Bond-US the #1 choice of staffing companies for their staffing and recruiting software needs.
Many thanks to our customers that have faith in us to do the right thing for them. We appreciate our customers and value their support.