Bond International Software, the global staffing and recruiting software specialists, and a Pinnacle Sponsor of the 2014 Staffing Industry Analysts’ Executive Forum, today announced that it will highlight demonstrations of its AdaptSuite staffing and recruiting software at the event.
AdaptSuite, Bond’s unified front-to-back-office cloud-based staffing and recruiting software, has garnered significant attention for its productivity-enhancing capabilities enabling staffing sales reps and recruiters to manage 80 percent of their daily tasks from one screen.
The Forum, held March 18-21 at the Hilton Bayfront in San Diego, California, kicks off with an attendee Networking Reception hosted by Bond on Tuesday, March 18th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Featured highlights for Bond at the SIA Executive Forum include:
- Bond will host open 45-minute demos of its AdaptSuite staffing and recruiting software as follows:
- Wednesday, March 19th, at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. in the Aqua 300 B room
- Thursday, March 20th, at 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. in the Aqua 300 B room
- Bond will also schedule private demonstrations in its sponsor room #309. Staffing and recruiting professionals interested in learning how AdaptSuite can handle their unique staffing and recruiting needs should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, Bond is holding an invitation-only reception for its customers and prospects on March 19th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the nearby Busters Beach House.
Throughout the SIA Executive Forum event, Bond representatives will be available at Booth L3 in the Sapphire West Foyer to discuss how Bond’s AdaptSuite software can assist staffing and recruiting firms enhance growth and market share through innovative technology designed to unify and simplify complex staffing and recruiting workflows and tasks.
About the Staffing Industry Executive Forum
The SIA Executive Forum is the most prominent annual meeting for CEOs, owners, and senior level executives from all sectors and segments of the staffing industry. This event provides access to the top industry thinkers, leaders, and innovators, a focus on the staffing industry’s strategic issues, developing trends, future opportunities, current challenges, and an unparalleled opportunity for informal, peer networking as well as more formal deal-making.