Parental Choice, bespoke nanny recruitment specialists (also providing extensive childcare supporting services), have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Founded in 2011, Parental Choice are based in East Molesey, Surrey, and provide a ‘one-stop shop’ for bespoke nanny employment contracts, payroll services and comprehensive childcare searches, alongside several supporting services for working parents including nursery education, grant funding and childcare administration. The Parental Choice team, headed-up by Founder and CEO Sarah-Jane Butler, work tirelessly to find suitable childcare options for working parents and provide all the information and advice they need to make the right choice for their careers and families.
Experiencing business growth and hiring more consultants to meet demand, Sarah and the Parental Choice team began reviewing recruitment software to upgrade from the standard office systems they were previously using to manage their processes. Their ‘wish list’ included fast and robust SaaS, ease-of-use and intuitive dashboards and workflows. Comparing a number of well-known recruitment software systems, Parental Choice selected AdaptUX for its strengths in these important areas alongside the competitive pricing options offered by Bond. Their deployment includes-
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
- Training – flexible training options meet Parental Choices’ requirements, including face-to-face and webinar training
Sarah-Jane Butler, Founder and CEO, Parental Choice, comments, “One of our consultants had used a version of Adapt in a previous role and recommended it, but we were keen to compare a number of recruitment software systems before making our decision. AdaptUX won out for us because the look and feel of the system was so easy to take to. It soon became apparent that it would support our consultants and strengthen our processes, without the need to ‘re-invent the wheel’ we had spent so much time and effort fine-tuning. With AdaptUX we’re confident our nanny recruitment services will be tangibly enhanced.”
James Payne, Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Parental Choice provide one of the most comprehensive childcare solution services we have come across, and we’re delighted they have chosen AdaptUX to underpin the nanny recruitment processes within their business. The importance of recruiting the right nanny for each and every placement cannot be overstated and Parental Choice clearly go the extra mile to ensure this is the case; and offer an impressive array of supporting services to bring peace of mind to parents and their employers. We look forward to supporting their continued success.”