Hill & Jago, who specialise in High-End Consultancy recruitment within Engineering, Compliance and Business Transformation have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Founded in 2014 by Director Catherine Bunting – a Financial Services recruiter with over sixteen years of experience – Hill & Jago are based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire and provide permanent and interim recruitment and support services throughout the UK. The Hill & Jago team appreciate every business has a unique identity and work closely with their clients to build a comprehensive understanding of their requirements, discover which attributes their ideal candidates possess and deliver the right solutions. Operating successfully in the Consultancy Markets, the quality and consistency of services provided by Hill & Jago regularly leads to repeat business and results in many long-term client and candidate relationships.
Hill & Jago required a recruitment-specific CRM system delivered via the cloud to improve searching, lead generation and email marketing functionality and help their business further succeed and grow. Catherine Bunting had used Adapt earlier in her career and placed the system high on her list to review; however the Hill & Jago team resolved to widely review the recruitment software market to ensure they selected the right system for their business of today and the future. As their review concluded, Hill & Jago selected AdaptUX due to the newly-released system’s ease of use; especially when progressing searching, lead generation and marketing workflows. Key features of their deployment include:
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables Hill & Jago’s consultants to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling all Hill & Jago’s users to select from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Lead Generation – real-time business development dashboards within Adapt Studio enable Hill & Jago to effectively track leads and opportunities and grade their priority
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling Hill & Jago’s users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from Microsoft Outlook
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing Hill & Jago’s users to access the CRM via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
Catherine Bunting, Director, Hill & Jago, comments, “When using earlier versions of Adapt I always found the system easy to use, however AdaptUX is a big step forward. AdaptUX really does live up to its name – the slick menus, simple icons and helpful reminders deliver an enhanced user experience, which, in turn, we’re confident will help us to deliver an enhanced experience for our clients and candidates.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “We are delighted Hill & Jago have selected AdaptUX. Their simple approach of ‘Quality candidates, delivered on time.’ is clearly working as they continue to make their mark in the marketplace and build long-lasting client and candidate relationships. We look forward to delivering the technology to help drive their further success and growth. Hill & Jago are certainly an agency to watch.”